- Worship Service: 9:00-10:30am. Current study — “Mark: The Beginning of the Gospel of Jesus Christ”
- Coffee & Donut Fellowship: 10:30-10:45am in the large fellowship hall
- Adult Fellowship Groups: 10:45-11:30am in the sunday school rooms
- Children’s SS: Kindergarten-12th grade 10:45-11:30am in the sunday school rooms
- Women After God Bible Study: 10:45-11:30am in the toddler room. Current study — 1 Peter by Jen Wilkin
3rd Tuesday each month:
- Young @ Heart: Friends 55+ join us for dinner & fellowship
Wednesday evenings: (September-November & February-April)
- Kids’ Club: At Kids’ Club, we aim to help children to understand the Bible chronologically, as well as systematically. Previously, we have studied The Gospel project which is a chronological study of the Bible and now we are using The New City Catechism which helps children to understand the doctrines of the Christian faith. We meet from 6:30-8:00pm in the small fellowship hall.
- FUEL: Fuel is BGBC’s youth group for 6th-12th grade! We meet to become better disciples and build relationships that glorify our Savior! We have lots of fun, too! Interested? Join us in the youth room from 6:30-800pm!
- Adult Bible Study: 6:30-8:00pm.
- PointMan Bible study: meeting at Russell Worley’s home every 1st & 3rd Saturday of the month @ 7am.
- Ladies’ Monthy Bible study: “God of Creation” by Jen Wilkin; Saturday March 14th, 10-11:15am @ the church; (contact the church office to be involved)